Your privacy is very important to us, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
Like most website operators, datacard collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Datacard’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how datacard’s visitors use its website.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to datacard’s websites choose to interact with datacard in ways that require datacard to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that datacard gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for an account to login into their Slack account.
Use of Slack Data
The data we collect from Slack is limited to:
- team name and id in order to identify you when you come back and login to your datacard account.
- User id in order to identify you when you come back and login to your datacard account.
- The channel tokens and ids you have chosen to send notifications to.
- Timezone associated to your user in order to schedule the data connections to the different systems you setup in datacard.
We will never use the access tokens you authorize to datacard via the Slack API to read your content.
Use of Google Data
When using our Google Sheets connector:
- We will request read only permissions to get the list of Google Sheets from your Google Drive and read these files.
- We won't store or modify any of your Google Sheets data, we will only access the google sheets data for the files you have chosen to use in your notifications.